It effects the immune system in many parts of the body all at once.
- Skin- hives start all over the skin, redness of the skin can occur
- Respiratory airways- swelling & congestion occurs in the airway,
- Digestive tract- tongue, throat, lips can lead to constriction and blocking the airways
- Muscle contractions- Produce nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Circulatory system- the blood vessels dilate and expand which creates low in blood pressure, heartbeats may also become irregular
- Fatality strikes by the respiratory airways, or heart failure