Seasonal allergies that come an go usually, some have it for one or two or even all year around. However, in this time year around its Fall. Fall season that comes and changes in the climate can make many sneeze, and itchy. Especially if there is pollen in your area which trees can pollinate in the Fall. What are the ways to prevent you from catching the sneeze and reduce your seasonal allergy. Quick Tips to provide you with that can be helpful not only in the Fall but in many other season as well. There are many different types of allergens thought here are some ways to reduce the risk.
Reducing the Pollen:
- Have closed windows if possible. As well in car have them up.
- Invest in HEPA Filter (reduces the allergens in the environment)
- Having clothes out to dry can increase having pollen on them and carrying them in the house. (Dry with a machine but if not hang dry inside)
- Windy days can be a bad trigger so try to stay indoors when it arises especially when the pollen count is high.
- Going outdoors when pollen count is low.
- Fresh cut grass can increase the allergens in the air.
- Take medication to reduce your symptoms when needed.
- Drink more liquids which can give you some relief and help on your allergies.
- Climate changes in temperature can trigger your allergies keep yourself good room temperature.
Few Quick Tips to reduce your intake on pollen as well other allergy triggers.
Update: Starting college next week there is still going to be blog posts coming in every week as much as I can do. Thank you everyone for your support I appreciated very much as well new supporters have made this site grow. Thank you and continue spreading the word.