Just giving you quick tips especially with valentines day is coming up soon. Planning on going out with friends, family, or special love ones? Hanging out with your family and or friends can be joyful but, be aware of the chocolates and sweets you get because there might be hidden ingredients. Although peanuts are the most common allergies, yet now these days if you haven't seen on some wrappers. Where they have allergy information which is very useful especially if your allergic to peanuts, milk, soy and many other known allergy ingredients.
Though going on out on a beautiful evening either at restaurant, or any place your planing to be with your special one could be ruined with a possible kiss or anything that can happen. For instance, if your allergic to peanuts and your love one has recently ate peanuts they can have it in their system in their mouth. Where it can cause a trigger to your system when they do kiss you where you can go into anaphylactic shock. However, their is the EpiPen which can save you for only a small amount of time until paramedics arrive.
To prevent this from happening on such a beautiful occasion:
- Tell your love one or family or friends of your circumstances on allergies
- Do tell before kissing if your love one was in contact with anything your allergic too.
- It's always best to wear a medical bracelet which lets paramedics know what you have in case something happens which hopefully doesn't occur.
- Always check your ingredients especially with chocolate, peanuts, or any types of sweets you get.
- Always carry your EpiPen if your prescribed one
- If your feeling funny after you ate something in a restaurant or any other place your eating out. Its best to stop what your eating and tell your anyone around you of what is going on. If it gets worse then call 911 where you might be experiencing an allergic reaction.
- Have a fun safe night with your family, friends, or special love one.
Cream Filled Cupcakes Recipe:
Wacky Chocolate Cake Recipe:
Teen with Peanut Allergy Dies After Kiss