He tells a story about his peanut allergy and how serious it was for him by what he went through. One cookie of a bite had caused the severe allergic reaction. They were not peanut butter cookies however there was a teaspoon of peanut butter of making the cookies. He had an itchy throat and had intense vomiting as well not from his mouth but from his nose. Then the anaphylactic reaction also had airways blocked by the swelling in the throat. His His body was exhausted and was in the hospital for a few days. A violent reaction that he had broke some blood vessels from his face. There was no epinephrine in the ambulance and they had to keep him stable by many different medications. The paramedics were keeping him stable by injection of many medication and a lot of needles that his arms were soaked with blood.
It was a very violent anaphylactic reaction and this lets people know about what can happen with a simple bite. A bite of anything that you may be allergic to can lead to a great risk of to your life and leave you in much exhaustion to what the body had reacted to the substance. Be careful out there because a small bite or contact can lead to a possible anaphylactic shock.
Have a story to share send it the About page or in YouTube! Thank You,
Anaphylaxis Blog Has Joined the YouTube Channel