- Food tolerances: Which you can not digest food properly like milk as a substances
- Food poisoning: Where there is toxins or bacteria in the food that makes you ill yet, have a doctor to check it out.
- Histamine poisoning: Where there is an allergic reaction. Yet, not an allergic reaction ex. strawberries, chocolate, wine, and beer.
- Reactions to food additives: MSG (monosodium glutamate) & sulfites where it is an chemical reaction.
- Common ailments: Where food allergy is blamed for irritable bowel syndrome, migraine headaches yet, are caused by something else so that is why it is good to talk to your doctor about it.
There is different areas for a of how to identify NOT food allergy
A female College Student finding Simple info about Anaphylaxis for readers.
More Info about Bloggerabout.me/veronica19
© Copyright 2012