Food Allergy Myths Pt. 2
- Epinephrine should I take it even though it's dangerous? There is a few doctors that don't want to prescribe an epinephrine. Even though its the most life saving supply and quick way to put your anaphylaxis at ease when you have the symptoms occurring.
- I'm almost allergic to anything that comes to eating food? Food can cause all sorts of things but it doesn't mean your allergic. It can have toxins, high concentrations of histamine, viruses, and bacteria. Outweigh your measures, and if you are having problems it's better to contact with your doctor for any questions that he/she may have.
- Is peanut allergy the most common in the whole world? It is but in some areas where there is areas that do have a variety of common allergies. It is depending of the variety of cultures and age. Children are more likely do develop food allergies based on peanuts, milk, and eggs. That adults have a tendency of seafood allergies. Jewish have a higher area in sesame. Japan and others as well have allergy that is more common.
- If I was not allergic now, then I won't be allergic in the future right? There is possibly but depending on the genetics and how your immune system works it can lead to some areas that develop an allergic substances.
- Bona fide food allergies are rare right? Not quite it's actually on the rise since it's 7.5% of population in the U.S.
- Can you be allergic to food additives? It can but not allergic to the system. It does trigger to the severe allergic reactions which is by the chemical reactions that produce symptoms that are similar and identical by the allergic reactions.