Food Allergy Myths
- Stomache: It's not an accurate diagnosis but still have it checked out for it can be something else.
- Small amount of a taste can't hurt ya right?: It actually can hurt you because your allergic reaction is very serious and it is life depending. Example, a man is with his group of friends, where they are hanging out. One of the asks allergic to peanuts, one peanut won't hurt you. Yet, it does and the man went ahead and ate the peanut, he then began developing symptoms. Before anybody can do anything and before help arrive it was too late. So, its not really good to test your judgment with others, because it can lead to fatality.
- Maybe I can decrease my allergic symptoms by doing tests right? No, it can be very risky and dangerous for you and your life. Never attempt fate without consulting and better equipped care when you want to do allergy treatments.
- Hyperactive leads to food allergies? It, is not close to food allergies. Where you need to consult with a therapist and a psychiatrist.
- Epinephrine should I take it even though it's dangerous? There is a few doctors that don't want to prescribe an epinephrine. Even though its the most life saving supply and quick way to put your anaphylaxis at ease when you have the symptoms occurring.