- Epinephrine: where you experience a severe allergic reaction which is anaphylaxis and adminstrate your self to bring relief for a while until emergency contact is coming to help you.
- Antihistamines: Benedryl (Diphendydramine) and others that have H1 blockers, that is provided to the mouth or injection to ease your symptoms
- H2 blockers: Zantac (Ranitidine) and Tagament (climetidine), they treat ulcers and acid digestion, with the H1 category.
- Inhalent medications: Albuterol medications and other asthma medications can help with your breathing difficulty.
- Corticosteriods: Prednisone and others prevent another occurence of a severe reaction and late phase reactions. Yet, not a fast working medication.