Happy Halloween! Tips
Halloween is the time where mostly everyone gets free candy, the greatest time or it may be the worst of times depending on the situation. Especially with people or children with anaphylaxis that have a serious reaction to the candy that is being passed out. Be very careful on this day, and the most important part is to have fun!
Tips to Watch out for this Halloween: (Read the ingredients you are be allergic to)
- Halloween Makeup
- Halloween Candy (Especially if your allergic to Peanuts)
- Know Your Candy (Hidden Ingredients in Halloween Candy)
- Always carry your epinephrine
- Flashing lights or reflector lights to stay safe while trick or treating
- Remember the buddy system or best of all go in groups
- Have Fun!
Also Check Out on FAAN Trick or Treat for Food Allergy